Overview of Coffee
Coffee is brewed from the roasted coffee beans which are cultivated worldwide as coffee plants especially in countries such as Africa, India, America, and Southeast Asia. Coffee is prepared from the dried coffee beans which are being processed in a predefined process that is of processing the hand-picked coffee beans in the machinery or traditional methods and kept for drying as per the climatic conditions. After that dried coffee beans are grounded to form a powder and processed for the packaging and supplied in the market for retail purpose. Coffee plants can grow up to 9 meters in height with big green leaves. It has genus traces from the scientifically known family of Coffea. Research suggests that Ethiopian legend where it was discovered for the first time by a goat herder named Khaldi who tried to eat the fruit from the coffee shrub due to the curiosity of observing energy levels in his goats after they consume the fruit and even he felt the same within few minutes of the consumption. You can get 100 types of coffee varieties in the world but most widely available and produced are Coffee Arabica and Coffee Canephora.
Kopi luwak is the most expensive coffee available in the market and Brasil is the largest coffee producer in the world. It is recommended to store it in the airtight container with no direct sunlight, air, and moisture. Do not leave it exposed to the moist air or water as it may get spoiled due to the moisture in the air. It tastes bitter. slightly acidic, and darkly in colo however, it can vary from variety and place of origin. Generally, coffee is consumed as a hot or cold drink but now it is being used in several other forms such as deserts, culinary, baking, neutralize the odor and decorative items.
Nutritional value of Coffee
Coffee contains the blend of natural nutrition which has several health benefits and we have specified the nutritional value per 100 gram underneath:
|Total Carbohydrate||0 gm|
**Above mentioned nutritional value may vary from the actual product.
Benefits of Coffee
Coffee has numerous health benefits as per the research and studies suggest which is being conducted from time to time to identify the significance of coffee in providing health benefits. We have specified the best-known health benefits of it underneath:
- Prevent Diabetes – Consuming coffee in a moderate portion regularly can prevent the diabetes type 2 due to the tendency of stimulating the production of plasma levels of the protein sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) which plays an important role in the development of diabetes type 2 however, it can be prevented by consuming it
- Alzheimer Disease – Severe problem of the brain which leads to memory loss and mental health problem however, you can prevent this by consuming it as per the allowed levels of it regularly due to the enhancement of blood pressure levels in the body to prevent this health problem naturally
- Parkinson’s – As per the research carried out in the USA it has been observed that consumption of coffee can significantly prevent the Parkinson’s disease and also, reduce the risk of getting situation worse if you already have this disease
- Liver Health – It can reduce the risk of liver disease especially liver Cirrhosis to minimal due to the support of alleviated hypothesis levels in the liver which protects the liver from getting infected or damaged by free radicals in the body
- Coronary Health – Coffee has shown positive results in preventing the calcifications in the coronary arteries which cause severe coronary health problems such as blockage, stroke, hypertension, and cardiac arrest or death
- Prevent Cancer – Recent studies suggest that coffee can prevent a few specific types of cancer development in the body such as colorectal cancer, liver cancer, and lung cancer
- Libido – You can lift the libido levels naturally in the body by consuming a suggested dosage of it regularly due to the tendency of lifting the blood pressure levels and production of testosterone levels in the body. Some studies suggest coffee is very helpful in the treatment of erectile dysfunction naturally if the situation is not worse
- Antioxidants – The antioxidant properties in the coffee can prevent or combat the attack from the free radicals in the body. You can improve the immunity levels in the body if consumed regularly for a longer period of time
- Pre-Workout – Athletes use it prior to hitting the workout for loaded energy levels and enhance testosterone levels in the body for muscle production and recovery to get massive muscle size and maturity
- Weight Loss – Caffeine helps to the break down the excess fat cells in the body and utilize it for energy levels in the body. Many specialists suggest coffee benefits and its significance in reducing the body weight naturally
Side Effects of Coffee
Coffee is safe and well tolerated by the individuals however, some studies suggest the side effect of consuming coffee in excess or in some rare cases side effects can be seen in moderate consumption as well due to the composition of caffeine. We have specified the commonly reported side effects of coffee underneath:
- Toxicity – Excess consumption of coffee can lead to poison or toxic in the body which can cause severe alarming health problems and it is recommended to consult a specialist on priority for the advice
- Acid Reflux – Few studies suggest the coffee can aggravate the acid reflux condition in the body and it is not advisable for the individual to consume it if you have a prior acid reflux health problem
- Insomnia – Caffeine is well tolerated by the individuals but it can cause the insomnia problem due to the potency of stimulating the cells and blood in the body. As per the allowed, daily nourishment caffeine can be consumed up to 400 mg (4 cups) per day excess of that can lead to this situation
- Pregnancy – We all know the meal will reach to the fetus through mother and if she is consuming coffee then caffeine will reach to the fetus which is not safe for the well being of the fetus and can lead to severe health problems such as neuro problem, coronary disease, and limb development
- Children – It is not recommended for children to consume coffee due to the strong composition of caffeine in it which will hamper the overall growth of the child and can cause severe health problems
- Coronary Problem – You should consult a specialist if you have any coronary problem as it can aggravate or worsen the problem due to the composition of caffeine which has the tendency of stimulating the blood pressure and heart rate
To buy click on the link mentioned below:
Coffee Day Ultra Rich, 500g
Disclaimer Nothing in this article is to be construed as medical advice, nor it is intended to replace the recommendations of a medical professional. For specific questions, please consult a specialist for the advice.